Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A bet...

Since I' cna't upload from my other blog I'm putting this up here...
The bet between my friend and I is this...
I think the poem is Shit. My friend thinks otherwise...
Let's see what you guys think...


Don't waste you time thinking,
Thinking of what I'll say,
What I'll do or what I'll be,
And not of if I'll stay.

Think not of what has happened,
Or will happen, or is now.
Think not of 'Ifs' and 'Maybes'
Think instead of how.

Do spend you time in doing,
In feeling, in living,
Do spend it being honest,
And caring, and giving.

Do spend your time alone sometimes,
Just sit sometimes, just breathe and wait,
Don't concern yourself with people then,
Of where to be, and if you're late.

And lastly all I'd like to say,
I'd like to shout, I'd like to scream,
Is as you look at things around,
Remember, they're not what they seem.


PS: Make me win. Be Honest. Say It! It's SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment