Saturday, March 17, 2012

A New Trend


It’s really weird, over the last week, I’ve been doing something I haven’t ever done.

Last Sunday, as I was hovering around my dad so that he would turn off the television and let me play some Xbox, I entered the room for the nth time just find him flipping through channels and landing some old movie with a fight scene. For a moment we stared at the screen and then, with one look at one another, we burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire scene. One that scene was over, we ended up watching silly Govinda movies for an hour.

It happened again a few days later and I’m pretty sure it’ll happen again. It’s weird; I haven’t really spent a lot of time ‘chilling’ with my dad. Well, not in a long time anyway. Hearing all those old stories about what went on in the world when those films were released is truly a treat. A look in to the past I quite like, I must say. In a way, in a really really long time... 

All is Peaceful. All is Bright.

Mehta.

No comments:

Post a Comment