Sunday, October 25, 2009

Long time no see/Time, time time...

Came back to Bombay via Car from Umargaon or Umadgaon (depending on whether you take the spelling on the station or the highway respectively). I was just telling the Guys, (Farrhad, Krish, Aum Bhai) that as soon as I get back it'll be back to work. No time to rest. Entering the city is gonna mean being busy again.

See I was on vacation for a good 7 days. Was at the family farm house. A place we're blessed to have. From the 17th to the 24th I had a very nice and well deserved "Forced-Vacation" as I like to call it. :) Forced because EVERYONE made me take it.
Thank God they did though! :) Moving on...

So we're on our way back and as soon as we cross the Toll booth that officially signifies you entering the city I start getting calls. About 5 calls. All work related! Crazy! 24th onwards it's been nothing but work. Last two days have been extremely hectic and my schedule till the 9th is filling up VERY fast! If anyone had some work or just wanted to meet just lemme know as soon as possible. So I can fit you in. I was hoping to go meet some relatives in north Mumbai but I doubt I'll be able to pull it off. I'm taking part in three Performing Arts events and (hopefully) about four Literary Arts Events for a Festival in Goa that's being hosted by B.I.T.S Pilani. Woohoo? Not really. But I love working! And This is a good platform and what not! XD

I was just hoping to meet some people. Rather EVERYONE I haven't met in some time. So I'm just hoping to see you guys soon. Mind giving me a call? We'll fix something up! :)

In other news, I know I've been very cranky and have been screaming some. Apologies for that. Days are extremely hectic and my body isn't helping the situation.

Anyway...
That's about it for now. I'll put up pictures form the trip (Yes, there are SOME pics of me two for a change. :) ) soon.

Take good care now!

Swaying silently into the night,
-Mehta.

No comments:

Post a Comment