Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Movie Script Ending....

I guess I just end up writing about music no matter what... :D
Feels so damn good! XD

A Movie Script Ending by Death Cab For Cutie is a song I love for a number of reasons.

Firstly, it has a truly wonderful video!



Fantastic! I can't get enough of it! The style in which it's been done is, in the words of Krish, Fabulous! The actress gives off the feel of someone that I can relate to very very easily. She knows who she is, don't you? :P
It portrays a certain kind of relationship. One that well... Enough said...

The song itself has a Chorus to die for! I can't get enough of it! I keep singing it man! The melody is quite wonderful. And when they go back to the chorus after the breakdown, Ah! With the build up on the snare and floor tom! Beautiful! Though the breakdown itself does tend to be a little too weird on first listen of the song.

Lyrics. I've always loved Death Cab's lyrics. And this song is a perfect example of why. (Lyrics At: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/deathcabforcutie/amoviescriptending.html)

"With your hand on my shoulders, a meaningless movement... a moviescript ending, "

Ha! I don't know about you. But I relate to this somehow. Even though it has nothing to do with my life in particular. A meaningless movement. A movie script ending. Those little seemingly meaningless things that in all actuality mean so very much. So very very much... :)


*Sigh*
Music. :) Lovely Lovely Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment