Sunday, January 10, 2010

Best day EVER!

Been studying for SAT lately...
A hopeless effort really...
Still screwing up a lot of stuff...
So I've been all stressed and shit bec of SAT man... And it wasn't really getting any better. But today, it did.
Got up Aram se... Slept in till 9AM. Not much, I know, but it felt really good...
Anyway, I got up and went back to bed... Then got up and had a nice conversation...
Had breakfast and then watched Afro Samurai on my Pc...
Did a SAT paper and then did some SAT vocab...

The day was progressing decently...
But Then It go Better!
Met an old friend you know!
Though pissing off, the encounter, for the most part, was a positive one...
So since exams are starting this week in college and in SAT classes, It's gonna be hell...
I told Ma that I needed something to help me relieve stress, a computer game...
She understood this poor fat guy's plight and so she agreed.
So...
We went to crossword to pick it up...
The plan was to go to crossword, pick up the cd, got to meet my Buddy Meet at Bhatia Hospital to meet his uncle (The lift in his building fell 5 floor with his uncle in it, ouch? Most definitely.) and then go play pool but since Aum Bhai cancled I was just gonna go back home.
But!
Fate had other plans!
I went to Crossword and they didn't have anything good...
So post-hospital visit, Meet and I went over to Rythm House at Kala Ghoda to buy something, found Dragon Age Origins picked it up (Even though Falak was gonna give me a copy the "Save Game Development Studios" Guy inside me rose up and made me buy it)...
Then I had an Idea...
Called up Aum Bhai and told him to come for dinner...
Went to Cafe Samovar (In Jehangir Art Gallery, Ah! Memories of Omlet and Tea with Azad!) but it was closed. Went to Ayubs but it was closed...
So Meet and I started roaming about. Went yahan wahan and ended up in 'Khao Galli' near the Income Tax Office. Ate a Jumbo King there...
Then we went to Stadium Restaurant where Meet had Some Egg Bhurji. I had a little of course... Then we were off to Tea Centre next door. Had some fantastic tea and then went to Spice rush across the street for dinner with Aum Bhai...
Now I had picked up the Jack Johnson En Concert at Rythm House and since there was no Music playing at Spice Rush I asked them to play it...
Dinner with most of the guys with Jack Johnson Live! Wah! Dude! I'm telling you! Nothing like That to get you nice and chilled!
Then we walked to marine drive and chilled for a bit... I put on the old "Aakash Baba" speech for the guys...
Watched a random street performer who was way better than most of the guys on the big AND little screen today...
Walked till after the Metro wala bridge...
Jumped Aum Bhai and Tackled him to the ground...
Yes, it was on of the highlights...
Finally, while coming home I got a free Vada from the hawker near Shripati...
Dude...
Best Day EVER!!!


PS: Sorry for the hoch-poch-ness! Wrote it all in bits and pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment