Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Last Apology.


Fellow Travelers, Friends, Family, (Alive and Otherwise)

As you might already know, I have, in all probability, wronged you in some way in the past. I have, until recently, carried vast stores of guilt with me regarding said acts. Thank you for sticking around through and through. I am sorry for having done so. I really am.

But this is the last apology I'll make. The last time few times I'll say sorry for the things I've done in the past. Because being the most apologetic sack of fat just isn't my scene.

Know that I never have, or will, intend to cause you harm. I love you, just as I love all them beautiful things under the sun, and all them pretty things beyond.

All the decisions I take, are with the most positive of intentions. All of them are intended to do good. All of them are made so that happiness happens. The world tends to be cruel though, and sometimes people get hurt. I do not will for this at all. Trust me.

So for the last time, I'm sorry.

You take care now. Lemme know if you need me. I'm always there. Sometimes close, sometimes far, but always there.

Love,
Mehta.

No comments:

Post a Comment