Friday, September 18, 2009

Exams, F.A.R, C.H.O.I.C.E, Music, God and Me.

Apologies for the lack of posts. Life... You know how it is...

Exams start from Wednesday. And I haven't even touched Math... All thanks to my maths sir. He doesn't show up only!!! I almost had a panic attack yesterday! I'm sure I'll have one today...
I'm lucky my Friend Krish is coming over to help me with the math and what not...
Like I keep saying, I'm surrounded by some amazing amazing people.

F.A.R, though at a very slow pace, is becoming bigger and bigger... I was just telling Azad the other day that it feels like after an entire day of running you end up only a few feet forward...

C.H.O.I.C.E, short for the Council of Handling and Organising Inter Collegiate Events is a club at H.R. They handle all the big college fests and what not. Malhar, Kiran, K-Do, Hoohaha etc. are all handled by them...
I've been getting a lot of good work and responsibility in the Literary Arts Department... I wanna be A directer next year yaar! Or get SOME post!

Music... Ah music... One of my two saving graces in times of dire need... The other being a certain someone you shall never know about... At least not on the bloody blog!
Yesterday we were at the Barista near Marine Drive and Krish was playing the acoustic. I was singing and playing a table top along with that. And it felt so fucking good man! So fucking good!

And all those things above make me wonder about God... He used to be God the Creator. I thought him up and then he turned into God the Observer. But something tells me now that he's more of God the Guide. He's made all of this possible you know...
And that makes me feel real right. Like I've almost got it! :)

Me! Haha! Woohoo! I'm pretty happy man! Pretty fuckin happy! Things feel good! Life feels good! And for all the cribbing that I do (I really don't think I do much of it) I really wouldn't have things any other way! :)

Diggin' That Shit!
-Mehta.

No comments:

Post a Comment