Sunday, September 27, 2009

Writing Songs...

I really enjoy doing so... It feels fantastic...
Feels good to talk about life and what's to it. Feels... Feels like it's what I'm meant to do (Other than the things I'm already sure of of course).
It's one thing I'm sure I'll never forget. Sitting with Devanshi, Bava, Krish, Devansh Aanchal and who not in the 'Secret Barista' with Krish playing the guitar and me singing along. We do these impromptu songs. Just make it up as it goes. And it feels so fucking good. We just talk about life and what we're up to and what we've learnt and how we've learnt it. Radhika, the Vocalist from our Band is normally missing these days. She lives at Goregaon so she's rarely ever around. That and she's studies too much.
The thing is... When I listen to songs other people like me have written I feel just a little low. They're so frggin good! Of course, this feeling of inadequacy never shows up during one of our singing sessions. At that time it's just the music and Me. :) I have a good feeling about this man. I have a really good feeling about this! :)

But anyway...
I think I should go. I'm learning a few chords on the guitar today. Then I have a song to write... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment