Monday, December 21, 2009

Why I pushed you out of my life.

Some of the reasons... :|

1. Because seeing your face just pisses me off.
2. Because you just don't get it.
3. Because I can't handle this shit.
4. Because roses are read, violets are blue, why don't you mind your own fucking business?
5. Because at the end of the day, no matter how wrong it may seem or be, I do, most certainly, Hate you.
6. Because without you around, I sleep better.
7. Because my Gut told me so.
8. Because you preach.
9. Because you preach.
10. Because you preach.
11. Because you say more than you listen.
12. Because you assume to much.
13. Because you're way too loud.
14. Because you're stubborn.
15. Because you hurt me.
16. Because you think you know it all.
17. Because you sometimes play with the situation.
18. Because you don't know when to stop.
19. Because you were unfair to all the wrong people.
20. But lastly, and most of all, it's because every time you come along on any plane, all that comes to me is "Fuck That Shit! I'm Outta Here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment