Tuesday, December 29, 2009

That new condition...

Recently, a new condition has been placed upon me by a dear friend...
For the first time ever...
I will be the one to call up...
Why is that so screwed up? Well I'll tell you...
See, the thing is...
That since I was a kid, I've never really been the kind to call up a person. Hell, when Mom went on month long business trips I never called her, even though I was like 8 years old. A age where children are often still quite attached to their parents.
Did I miss her? Yes.
Did I ever even think of calling her? No.
I call people if I have work though.
Which kind of makes me matlabi right?
Yeah... But the thing is... That I'm normally so approachable that people just end up calling me. So I end up talking to them. Plus, when I call them for the work, I make sure to check into other things as well.

But still!
It's something to improve apon! And I'm not going to miss that kind of and opportunity.
So! My good friend! (You know who you are) Prepare to be called!
Wow...
Even thinking about it feels weird.
Par nai!
It's worth it.
My Friends are all always worth it! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment