Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mellow

I've been mellow lately. Mellow songs, mellow words, mellow thoughts, mellow smile.. Though people get me excited every now and then, I come back to being mellow every time. The silence just makes more... Sense. People come up every now and then and ask me what's wrong. Nothing's wrong. I get confused when I think about why they don't see it.

There's a bitter-sweet sort of happiness. The kind of happiness you get every now and then. When you touch the source. The River. I accept, I am nothing and I am everything. But I feel it now more then ever.

Every now and then, I run into another soul. A fellow traveller or friend. They help me release what I feel into the air and onto the scrapes of paper around me. And it's all so... Mellow. :)

So mellow. I feel so mellow thee days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment