Sunday, September 11, 2011

Trivial Pursuits...

Trivial pursuits keep me up at night...
I walk around my room thinking up a million possibilities. Some make me smile and some make me sad. I try and get through these silly games my mind plays. Thinking of what will be or not be based on incomplete ideas in my brain. I feel like calling up my friends. Waking them up to tell them ever so excitedly about whatever half baked goal it is that I'm after. But I always seem to chose otherwise.
This sense of restlessness is almost too much, Do I pull back and wonder waht could've happened for the rest of my life? Or do I go in, head first. A cannon ball into the 6 foot deep swimming pool that is life.

But what does it matter man? Even with me trying my best, nothing seems to be working out. Or am I not working hard enough? All my friends seem to think so. I'm perpetually stuck in  a zone that seriously sucks man! Seriously.

There's a...

Ah fuck it. No point talking about it here man. Can't have the wrong people reading it now can I? Let's just hope things work out. That everything falls into place. I can not have mysef looking back at life cursing myself for not trying hard enough. Better jump in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment