Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wishlist

My buddy Dhaval recently wrote about a wish list...
Made me wonder about what I'd want on mine...

So here are some things off the top of my head.

I wish I could sit and watch the sunset at chowpaty with a few good friends and some conversation simulators, not bothered about what I would have to get back to once I stepped out of the sand and onto the pavement.

I wish I could sit in a room and be horribly honest to my parents about everything on my mind and not be reprimanded or punished for what I felt.

I wish I could buy and restore and old Fiat Premier Padmini to full glory with an epic new engine, sound system and what not.

I wish I could play music to people. Sing them songs, sing with them. I wish I could perform some stand up for them, make them laugh and smile and forget what lay outside that little world we created for those few moments.

I wish I could spend three months in a Buddhist Monastery with a notebook, pen. ukulele and tea.

But then I realise that I honestly can't sit wishing for too long... And that I need to study for my three exams tomorrow. But one day. Not some day, that's too indefinite. One day. I'll make all those silly wishes come true.

Jai Ramji Ki.

-Mehta.

No comments:

Post a Comment