Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting back to rambling...

So I've been walking, listening to music, losing weight, listening to music, walking, writing songs, smiling goofy, smiling normal and...
Well yeah...
That's about all I've been up to...
Ummm...
Marine drive is amazing to walk at. But today I tried to sit near the tetrapod and stumbled upon a couple who seemed to be getting jiggy with it. I ran away. Other than that it was fun. Listened to some good music and wrote a few rhymes. The ocean was an unusual calm though...
That's weird. Very very weird...
Who knows what it's planning...
In other news...
I've lost weight! Ha! 1Kg down. Why am I excited? Do I no longer wish to be the Fat Man that Rambles? Is Aakash "The Fat Man" Mehta no longer a suitable name? Naw man! For reasons that are for a few to know, I am immnesly happy about it. So go along with it will ya?
I'm diving back into Death Cab For Cuite. Unbelievably beautiful lyrical imagery, witty, nice and what now. Just frggin great! I don't remember why their play count went low in the first place.
I'm sure Falak will have a totally unneeded reason for it. XD Give it to me Weird Beard!
For those of you that haven't heard 'em/of 'em, here's something to get you started...
Soul Meets Body, Expo '86, Photobooth, The Sound Of Settling, Marching Bands Of Manhattan, Title And Registration, Grapevine Fires, I Will Follow You Into The Dark, I Will Posses Your Heart (Listen to the radio edit if you're not into instrumentals cause it starts of with 4 mins of the stuff)
Listen to 'em at least thrice. Then make up your mind on them.
Those of you that have heard 'em/of 'em, listen to the one's above that you haven't already heard.
I love the lyrics man! AMAZING Lyrics!
As for me writing songs...
Man...
Feels nice to be able to write agian...
Just a little longer for dictator. I'll have the final out by...
Let's say about Saturday? I know I said Wednesday, but it seems that I do need THE conversation for it.
Why are you goofy smiling asked someone...
I goofy smiled in reply.
Why are you smiling asked someone...
I smiled in reply.
I fucking know Why I'm so fucking high man! If you wanna know..
Figure it out! It'll be fun! XD

Enough Rambled now...
Take good care now!

No comments:

Post a Comment