Sunday, August 30, 2009

Past Few Days...

No. I don't know why I keep writing here even though no one reads it...
Anyway...
Past few days have been pretty darn awesome. Last four have been... Well...
20 Hours Long. Each. Fuck. Crazy Shit Man!
Man...
Yesterday, this guy calls me up at fucking 4:30 AM and asks me which shade of white I want. SHADE OF FUCKING WHITE.
I can barely keep my eyes open...
Ah well...

So I performed with Namit today at his party. He got into Medical College so he threw one. Videos should be up soon.
I can say Very Very Proudly that Namit is one of the most awesome-ess people I've ever known.
Congrats Bro! You're The Shit man! You Are The Shit!(And for those of you that don't know, that's a good thing)

My friend Tyagi just showed me this video related to Israel and Lebanon. To be honest I, at this point. just don't give a fuck. We're in enough shit as it is man! Read an Arab newspaper and Israel is the terrorist. Read a Israeli newspaper and Gaza is infested with Muslim terrorists. I mean come on... We all know it right?
One man's hero is another man's terrorist yaar!
To Indians reading this, Boss, wake the fuck up. Look around you. We, as a nation have enough bullshit to deal with man. Try working on that instead of looking at the rest of the world and having opinions on how it works. Unless you're doing something, you don't have the right to complain about anything.
Seriously man!

*Sigh*
I need sleep. I'm getting cranky...

In other news...

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. A F.A.R meeting, the long awaited lunch with the band, college and other random stuff...

It's funny...
I performed Mad World today.
Don't even know how it went...
But it felt real good you know...
Performing with Namit on Drums and me one Vocals and Piano...
Fun shit man!

I think that's enough of an update on what's going on and enough of an opinion on anything...
Catch you guys later man!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment