Monday, August 10, 2009

A short goodbye.

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of missing out on the music. On the people. On the smiles. A little under the weather the last few days. Nothing to worry about. I'll bounce back. I think i'll have to pull out of the news paper thing. My doctor has ordered me to stop doing any and all extra-curricular activities except for music(since music has an unusual calming effect). The flow of music is better now. Oren Lavie and Foo Fighters are keeping me well above the "Breakdown" Line.

Wanted to ask everyone to please take care. H1N1's spreading real fast. Please take care of yourselves. I don't want any of you sick. Ok? If you're not feeling well visit a doctor immediately. There's Viral going around in Mumbai as well. Plus climate's a little haywire these days. So just take care.

Still looking for that magical conversation as well... The one I need to finish dictator. Man! So many people who could give me that conversation. But I need to get better acquainted with them to have it.

Looking forward to meeting some people for lunch this Friday. Looking forward to Thursday too. : ).

Nothing else to report really... Oh yeah... One thing...

So you know Everlong... The song I'm hooked to? The chorus goes like:

And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again

:D Man. I actually wonder that once in a while. Man! :) Yay!

Song In My Mind: Everlong by Foo Fighters, Short Goodbye by Oren Lavie and Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie. Give 'em a listen. Lemme know...

No comments:

Post a Comment