Sunday, July 19, 2009

Angry Angry Ranting.

Can somebody please just explain to me where the mute button is? Dammit! I'm tired of this! Too much noise! People shouting and screaming and shouting and screaming and urgh! Enough! Seriously! There was a time when people made life worth living. Lately they're just a pain in the ass. And you know what pisses me off the most about it all? I can't even be angry at them! I'm just out of anger! It's just disappointing man! To the point where I think it's most logical to say that those lines from that song were correct. “The more I see the less I know the more I'd like to let it go.” The only thing that makes any sense is the Music. The Music is all that ever should've been. People just fuck everything up.

I mean is it really a crime to have an IQ of over 110? Is an old age where we're more or less senile what we have to go through life for? Is is wrong to wait and hope for something happen? Is this seriously what the world is like? And don't friggin tell me to look at the bright side. Don't any of you DARE do that! Bright side my ass! The only reason we move forward is because we have no choice. Progression due to compulsion. Nothing else. There's no real bright side. Or maybe there is. Maybe. But it's just so hard to see!

Sigh... Not like I can do much else than rant. “Ah well...” is what I'll say at the end of this ordeal and just accept that things just don't work out most of the time for me. Fuck it.

Signing Out,
Mehta.

No comments:

Post a Comment