Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Funny

It's funny you know... How politicians manage to fool so many of us into believing their hollow lies.
It's funny you know... How sometimes what seems like the end of the world unds up being but a ripple in the pond that is life.
It's funny you know...
My father wished to be an astrophysicist. But his father said to him "Be practical, son. Your children need a comfortable future." So he listened and he worked. He gave up the dream. My father's son wished to become a physicist too. But my father said to him though in a much more subtle manner, "Be practical, son. Your children need a comfortable future.". So his son gave up his dreams.
It's funny you know...
My aunt and uncle have a fellow who's been working at their home for over 6 years or so now. His son has a hole in his heart. He's been brought to Bombay for the surgery. His son is a sweetheart. An angel sent down from heaven. His smile. His smile makes me smile. It's just the wonderful thing in the world. I haven't even met him. I just saw him sitting in a room playing with his toy robot.We saw one another and the only reaction I could think of was a smile. And he smiled back. I love that child.
Funny...
Funny how when you're a child the world is just so huge and full of wonder. It still is to some extent... But that serene touch of innocence has been replaced. At least for me. Not something I complain about. But maturity comes with it's set of problems. Being a child though... : ) Remember how everything was just physical environment? Everything was to be climbed on, played on, hung from... Even people! Ha! : )
It's just so funny you know...
How when I ask my aunt if she wants to go have coffee she realizes immediately that there's something wrong... Feels good that someone has so much love for me. Funny how love always feels so damn good...
Funny how my big brother doubles perfectly as my 'Bestest' friend in the whole wide world. One of 6 of course. But 'Bestest' nonetheless. We're 7 years apart. 7. And we're great!
And it just seems so funny to me somehow...
The world's so full of wonder.
But what's funniest is this...
I write so much here. Speak of things that I rarely talk about...
But no one reads it. And I know it. And I write some more. : )
Funny right?
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment