Saturday, July 18, 2009

F.A.R, Sydenham, Someone Special!

F.A.R meetings are seriously tough shit man! Specially when I'm doing two a day! Today we had a project meeting which turned into a general meeting. Then we were supposed to have one big Introductory for Cathedralites. Jimmy didn't pull through! Can you fucking believe that! Bugger doesn't even call and tell me! Why am I so pissed? I had 3 members assigned interviews waiting. That's My people's time wasted. Not cool man. Not cool. But anyway.. .Work was done. That's all that matters.

In other news, I'm now officially a Sydenhamite. Yup. Got the ID card and everything. But HR management list comes out Tuesday. So let's see what happens... But at least I have a college now. It's funny though... As soon as I got my ID card, I was told to prepare myself for a tabla solo for Malhar or Umang or something! Can you believe it! Sheesh! It's good in a way though. At least I'll start practicing more seriously.... Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know, Malhar and Uman are two inter-college festivals. Crazy shit right?

Other than that, feels good to have met someone today. :D Yup! Met her! Haha! Man... Felt kind of relieved. Though I wouldn't mind having some more time. But then that's me being the hopeless romantic. Hope we can speak for some time today. Haven't spoken to her like the old days in forever. Ah well.. .I guess I'll have to live with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment