Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Three Decisions of 26/7/09

NOTE: This may or may not me fictional. Enjoy guessing!



It seems that I've taken a few decisions. 3 to be precise. And though they are decisions that should've been made and put into effect a long time ago they've been a long time coming. And as I sit here writing this, it seems that they've finally come. They probably don't make much sense right now but hell, I don't expect most people to get what I'm saying. In fact, I hardly ever do. But anyway... For those of you who will understand and help me through them and for those of you that might wish to give the old brain-bug a little jog I present to you My Three Decisions of 26/7/09:

1. Shut down the old emotional sector for a while. Feelings tend to get into the way.

2. Never let anyone venture too much into my mind. No matter how close they may be. It's a cold, dark place. Even I'm afraid of what's in there.

3. Go quite for a while. No. Not Mars any more. Escapism is the birthplace of so many of the issues so many people face. It shall not be the birthplace of any of mine. From now on I go quite on earth.

I hope this pulls through...

No comments:

Post a Comment