Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Fall

What do you when you're fuck tired at Bluefrog with some friggin AWESOME music?
You write 'The Fall'... A Work in progress. Something I thought I'd share...



Five straight days of being wide awake. Two hours of sleep. Enter bluefrog. I'm at the edge of myself and I'm pretty fucking sure I'm going to collapse and fall into an insignificant end if only to be reborn once more just as insignificantly. But some thing's holding me back. A thin piece of laundry twine that should've snapped long ago. This shouldn't be happening. But fuck, it's happening all the same. Damn. I need a... Fuck! What do I need? What do I need? What do I- Dammit! Sleep! It's just some sleep. That's all I need. Sleep, Yeah... Fuck! Did I just get closer to the fall? A seconds hand just ticked. Time just happened. It isn't sleep. Another second just happened. And another. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! This isn't cool. Time's happening again. No. This shouldn't happen! No. Please! No! I'm about to fall. I can't fall! I can't take it anymore. My weight's too much for my feet. My knees buckle My heart struggles to beat now. My breathing's labored. Here I go again. The collapse. And just as I'm about to lose consciousness only to regain it some time later I wake up. A dream. It was only a dream! Thank Go-. There's just one way to describe what happens now. Just one word. The Fall.


Yes. It's dark and twisted. Cool Right? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment