Tuesday, July 14, 2009

R.H.S Dude!

Restless Heart Syndrome says Jimmy. Funny. It's the first time someone's used that term to describe me and I can only smile as I agree to him. It's true. I do have it. A Restless Heart.

Yes. There's a girl. Though isn't there always? Her name's her name. And she's pretty fucking awesome! And I haven't gotten the chance to speak to her all friggin day! You know how fucked up that is? It fucks with my head man! I'm not really much of a fan of this particular feeling. This restlessness. This need to speak to someone. To hear their voice. To see them smile and then smile right back even though you're on the phone with them. But to be honest, it feels good to have it. Cause eventually I will speak to her and it'll all be better again! Man! Crazy Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment